Utility Asset Management Inspector - Water Pipeline Construction
About the Company:
Pivotal Adaptive Services is a utility asset management company specializing in real-time GIS, GPS, As-Built Documentation, and Inspection services. Based out of Sacramento, California our team supports water pipeline construction projects throughout the state.
Pivotal Adaptive Services is currently recruiting water pipeline construction inspectors to support the safe construction of pipeline projects in Northern and Southern California.
The Ideal Candidate:
As our team is comprised of highly specialized and motivated individuals, we expect nothing less from potential candidates than the following attributes:
• Must adhere, demonstrate, and enforce all safety aspects during pipeline construction.
• Understand and demonstrate teamwork, client relations, customer service, and safety, which are our team’s top priorities. Candidates are expected to communicate and conduct themselves in a professional manner upholding Pivotal Adaptive Services and our clients core values.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of water pipeline construction and have held the title of Foreman.
• Demonstrate advanced hands-on technical knowledge of pipeline construction and on-site command-and-control capability.
• Must be able to communicate AWWA standards clearly and concisely as a subject matter expert.
• Must have the ability to read and redline construction drawings.
• Must be a self-starter that possesses leadership qualities and can instruct construction crews to execute job tasks per the applicable standards.
• Demonstrate attentiveness to details and prioritization of numerous tasks.
• Have a base understanding of technology currently used in the industry such as GIS platforms and GPS equipment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications (MS Excel & MS Word).
• Must be able to travel and stay in hotels, if/when necessary.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and pass background check.
Pivotal Adaptive Services is a leader in utility asset management and an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates can apply by sending in your resume to email@example.com or visit our website www.pivusa.com.